We have helped over 100 college graduates and career professionals get into Ivy League and top tier universities.
1. Navigate the Process
Guidance on every step of the admissions process, from choosing target schools and test prep to essay writing and interviewing
2. Stand Above the Crowd
Strategies on how to get the competitive edge over thousands of other applicants, i.e., video messaging and social media outreach
3. Get Counseling from Experts
Personalized advice and support from the experts who've guided numerous college and graduate school applicants get accepted into their dream schools!
*** We have helped over 100 college graduates and career professionals get into Ivy League and top tier universities.
($1495 for the entire two-month program or $350 per session)
- Assistance with every aspect of the application process
- Feedback on what actual admissions committees might think of your submissions
- Strategy & networking support to get you noticed
- Mentorship & guidance from choosing your targets to interviewing to negotiating for scholarships and financial support
Phase 1 – Strategy Support
- Attend info sessions on schools of interest
- Visit your target schools if possible
- Contact admissions committees directly (specifically the rep for your region and/or your specific targeted demographic)
- Develop a networking plan to get you in front of the decision makers
Phase 2 – Test Prep
- Deciding which standardized test is best for you
- Strategies to master the standardized test of your choice
- Help with creating a realistic plan to study and practice, considering your schedule and challenges
Phase 3 - Scholarship and Grant Assistance
- Develop a financial plan
- Decipher tuition costs
- Complete FAFSA forms
- Find scholarships and grants that are relevant for your experience, skills and education
Phase 4 - Essay Help
- Prepare written submissions to make you stand out from the competition
- Write a standout personal statement
- Write a diversity statement, if applicable
- Write optional addenda to explain potential red flags, if applicable
- Create a short video to upload to Vimeo or YouTube for the admissions committee to get a personal feel of who you are
Phase 5 - Application Counseling
- Help with deciding who should write your recommendation letters
- Tailor your resume for your target graduate schools
- Compile a professional portfolio with work, internship, volunteer and other relevant experience
- Help with preparing for the interview phase
- Objective advice on what an application committee might think of your submission
BSG GLOBAL is a professional mentorship and sales development company, created by alumni of Harvard University, Morehouse College and the London School of Economics.
Our mission is to transform professionals, students and justice-impacted citizens from historically disenfranchised communities into wealth creators.