The B-Squared Global Group is an international investment firm that connects minority business owners with the people, networks and resources to help them grow, expand and evolve their enterprises.
We create the contacts, connections and community that inspire growth, advancement and acceleration.
OUR CORE VALUES
OUR CORE IDEOLOGY
1. Life begins the moment you realize why you were born: your raison d'etre, "reason for being,".
2. Vocation, from the root “Voca,” meaning Calling, is the place where your dreams, your gifts and your passions take flight.
3. Every social ill in the world starts with economic inequity: until that changes, nothing else can.
Over the next 10 years, we intend to have launched 1000 minority millionaire business owners and have co-invested with 100 minority millionaire business owners.
Our given name, B-Squared, a mathematical term which means exponential growth and acceleration, presupposes our mandate and mission. Our founder and managing partners are alumni of Harvard University and Morehouse College, with a passion for empowering minority entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, innovators and business owners.
We connect people, organizations and institutions around a singular powerful intention: accelerating minority business owners:
Minority business certification
SBA grants & loans
OUR BUSINESS MENTORSHIP ACCELERATOR
Our Business Mentorship Accelerator is a proven seven-step system that has helped over 100 people launch their ideas, become profitable business owners and build generational wealth!
1. Complete our Strengths Assessment to determine your top talents, gifts & skills
2. Pivot into a professional role that leverages your number #1 talent (even if it's trading time for money in a traditional job at first)
3. Develop two side hustles, gigs and/or passion projects that align with your top talents & skills that require minimal time output (i.e., book writing, speaking, consulting, coaching)
4. Build your tribe: mentors, advisors, accountability partners, counselors, confidantes and life/energy groups
5. Use financial resources from your job, side hustles, gigs and passion projects to invest in assets that generate passive income
6. Establish a business that aligns with your top talents, skills and passions, meets an urgent need and solves an immediate problem
7. Transition into full-time business ownership; build your strategy into a system that can be scaled; optimize tech, workflow & processes
Once you enroll in our Business Mentorship Accelerator Program, you'll get:
- Strategic Business Review from Harvard Grad Business Consultants
- Legal Advisement Session
- Consultation with Financial Advisors
- Tech Assessment with Cybersecurity Consultants
- Personalized Mentorship
- 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Community and Networking with Other Business Owners & Emerging Entrepreneurs
- Access to our Corporate Business Partners, Suppliers and Vendors
- Support & Accountability Partnership
- Effective Communication Coaching
- Proven System to Launch, Grow & Scale Your Business Enterprise
- Backstage access to Private, Closed-Door Events and Seminars
Business licensure, EIN registration, gov't certification, business plan
Sales pipeline, branding, marketing, case studies, testimonials
Optimized workflow and tech, automated processes
If you are interested in bringing our system to your organization or to enroll, please reach out below, visit ComeBackSwinging.com or text (800) 513-0443.
MINORITY BUSINESS OWNER EMPOWERMENT NETWORK
Our Minority Business Owner Empowerment Network is a transformative community, where minority business owners, franchisors, investors, suppliers, organizational partners, such as universities, social impact institutions and government agencies, as well as champions of diversity, equity and inclusion efforts, can meet, engage and connect.
Special thanks to the amazing organizations we've worked with:
City University of New York
State University of New York
Black Male Initiative
Urban Male Leadership Academy
New York Department of Veterans Services
Student Innovator Fellowship
University of Cape Town, South Africa
Law @ Work Programme
New York City Workforce One
Whole Life Mentorship Proximity Project
The Take Off Institute
Young Black Business Owners Association
IMPACT Leadership Program
Exodus Transitional Community